Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kindergarten is Coming To An End!

Well, the "Thank you" notes to Abbie's teachers have been written and sealed, the cookies for the teachers to eat on have been baked, and I am crashing. I just know as soon as I go to sleep, I will wake up in the morning with a daughter going to her last day of Kindergarten. I was not near this emotional on her first day of Kindergarten. I cannot fathom why I am more emotional today. She will be in a 5 week summer school session, but it is not the same. Kindergarten has been such a positive experience for her. The teachers and classmates have been wonderful. Abbie has grown so much over the past year. I look at her and just wonder where the time has gone. It really does go so fast! I am just trying to think in the immediate future, which is beach time with the fam! I cannot wait to spend unscheduled time with my kids, hubbie, and the rest of my family. WooHoo! Gulf Shores, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment