Thursday, September 3, 2009

Get To Know Your Friends

A friend put this on her blog and suggested we do this on ours too. It is a get to know you. I would love for those reading this to d it as well, so I can learn more about yall. Let me know if you do, so I can get on and read yours. I added on question. Thanks, Rose, for the idea!

1. Do you cook every night?
Almost. It may be from a bag, but that is still cooking to me (:

2. What kind of laundry detergent do you use & why?
GAIN, Original scent. It smells so so so good!

3. Do you do laundry every day or loads at a time?
Loads at a time. I wish I were disciplined for every day

4. How often do you eat out per week?
On average we eat out zero to one evening a week, and lunches are up in the air.

5. Where do you usually eat out?
Swanky's,Chilis, fun and clean little hole-in-the-walls, Outback, Mexican anything

6. What is your favorite retail store?
I have several, Target, Steinmart are the tops!

7. What's your favorite thing to drink?
Diet Dr Pepper, Diet Pepsi with a splash of Pepsi on top, grape flavored water.

8. Do you take vitamins? What kind?
nope

9. What percentage of the household chores to you do?
I do most of the household chores, I would say 80% on average.

10. Do your children do chores? {Or will they, did they, etc}
They will do chores, but nothing set yet. They have to clean up toys or wipe up spills. Brooks loves to help, especially with the vacuuming. Abbie lets me know it is highly inconvenient.

11. Do you go to church?
We do, Rick is a pastor in New York.

12. Do you have a housework schedule?
No but I am starting one in New York

13. Do you keep a working budget?
No. I am horrible at it. I have a rough idea in my head and pretty much stick to it.

14. What do you do at night as a family?
Dinner, swim in the summer, sometimes walks, get ready for bed, cuddle in bed and either read or watch tv.

15. How do you prepare yourself for a new week?
Pray, wake up

16. What do your mornings look like?
Wake up with kids, feed them, head to the gym, then it is lunch time.

17. What time do you get up in the mornings?
7-8
I want to get up earlier but cannot seem to get to bed before midnight.

18. What time do you go to bed at night?
Usually between 12-1

19. How do you manage all of the paperwork that floods into your household? {bills, school work, magazines, ads, etc}
Bills, go in bills drawer. Magazines get read and thrown out. Ads are thrown out almost immediately.

20. How do you keep your household organized? {calendars, charts, etc}
II must confess, I am so unorganized. Like I mentioned, I am turning over a new leaf in NY. I keep baskets in every room to hold things. My mom taught me that.

21. How often do you have date night, what do you do, and who watches the kids?
We used to have them once per week. With Rick traveling it is twice per month. We usually go to dinner and a movie or coffee at a bookstore. We get a babysitter or take them to PlayCare.


That was fun! If you do this, please let me know so I can read! I can't wait to read about my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment