Monday, September 7, 2009

Party Night

My Aunt Dottie called me a few days ago and asked if she could throw us a going away bash. I never pass up a chance to see me sweet and fun family, so I agreed. Because Rick does not get here until Tuesday night and we will have only 24 hours to pack things up, we set it for tonight minus him. Though we missed him, we had a terrific time. Here are a few snapshots.

This first one is my Daddy and me. Isn't he so handsome?!


This is my Aunt Dottie with my kids. Abbie adores Dottie.


A party would not be complete for the Julian kids without some dancing to Mamma Mia soundtrack!

And my little dog lover with my uncle and their sweet dog. The dog was scared of Brooks. Brooks thought it was funny that if he growled like a monster and chased the dog, it would run from him with its tail tucked. So sad!

This last video is of the dancing couples. I have the coolest aunts!

No comments:

Post a Comment